Thursday, May 1, 2008

The New Look!

When I started this blog last year, I showed everyone my business card. That was then. But now, there is no comparison. The new look consists of the new softer color scheme, the new flowing logo, and, of course, the branding of my "Shugo" concept.

Thanks go out to Mel DePaoli again at Omicle (Mel@Omicle.com; http://www.Omicle.com/). Her insights into my branding image are amazing. She really knows how to capture what you need and want (even if you don't know what it is yet).

BTW, the image above is actually the front and back sides of my card. So actually, the Japanese for "Shugo" is wrapping around the edge of the card.

All in all, a huge success. I hope you like it.


Ninpo ik kan my friends...

David L. Holzer
Insurance Advisor & Martial Arts Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment