Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Ohisashiburi desu nee!

I know, I know. What's that Japanese mean? And where have I been? Well, first off, the title means, "It's been a while".

I apologize but, I wish I could say to you all that I was away on a top-secret mission, need know basis only, but really I wasn't.

Where have I been?

Truthfully, I have been working. I love to blog but it does take time. So, I am back and I now have the time (once again) to share with you my thoughts on Protection (both martial arts and insurance).

My goal is every week to have a new thought posted on this blog. The thought for today comes from my good friend and colleague, Robin Schroff (the Juice gal). Go check out her post at
http://www.idgonein60.blogspot.com/. Her thoughts on planning for your will and living will are right on!

Take care and see you all next week.

Ninpo ik kan my friends....

David L. Holzer
Insurance Advisor & Martial Arts Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment